"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tangled in Twilight!!!!!

I am back! Sorry it took so long to update. But I got crazy involved in the Twilight Series. I am so in love with Her writing. She is incredible. I swear that I became Bella LOL.

But I am back now, it took me a week to finish all four and have vowed to wait at least a month before I read Host. I know I can do it. LOL

Okay so not much has happened that I remember anyway because my nose has been in a book the whole time.

Kbug gives her speach on Friday GO Kbug! I hope she gets it this time, she was so heartbroken last time.

Jedi and Tornado are doing great, Jedi is enjoying ready now, we found him the star wars comics and some easy reader books and no more complaining.Tornado just loves school !

Hope you all have a terrific week. Twilight in 1 week and counting.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm so glad you read them! They really are great!
I'm curious to see what you think about the Host. While I did enjoy it, it was NOT Twilight.
If you are looking for something light, silly and good, try Princess Bride. It's so cute! Easy and quick too.

spice2116 said...

i think its funny how you all just barely started reading the twilight series but i am glad you did!!!