"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Voting Day



Above is my most favorite election day add. It reminds me of my children, only it makes me laugh when the bears do it not mine. LOL. It is election day, our day to get out and try to make a difference and exercise our freedom to vote.

It is also campain time in K.bug 3rd grade class, she is running for not one but three cuz if ya can't have the top position you may as well try for another right! Here is her fun little speech.

If I were presedent I wold take care of each an everyone of you and make shur that the classroom has enuf suplize for teacher and us. My goal is to talk to the G.S.D. (granite school District) about mor pizze and when you want a turn with the equitment, I will make shur you will get a turn. I will check the tattle tell bax every week and I will make shur I take of you tatle right away. I will all ways have time for your ideas. I will help hyou if you get hurrt.

Yes her spelling and all of her words not mine. I love it she is so incredibly cute. This is the second time around she didn't win last term so she decided she better kick it up and put in some good stuff (hence the pizza)

I will let you know how it goes, hopefully not too many tears, but like I said she is also preparing a speach for Vice and Judge.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

That's awesome! Good luck Mckaydee (hope I spelled that right)