"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Do you remember????

When my brother and I were younger, I was in 5th or 6th grade, we got this incredible playset, it was PVC and it came with flat platforms and 4 wheels and you could build anything out of it, a go cart that we could fit in, a house whatever your imagination could think up. It was so much fun. But I can't remember the name of it.

It seems that we were the only kids of the face of the planet that had them. Do any of you remember these toys????

Some of my other favorite kid toys.....Tinker Toys, Legos, Mon ChiChi's, Cabbage Patch kids, Pogo Balls.

What about you???

4 comments:

Brandi said...

The playset sounds like "Color Forms" to me.
I can't think of anything specific that I loved, just dolls and barbies.

spice2116 said...

that sounds like a fun toy but i have no idea what it is. you too old for me :p

Brandi said...

On second thought...I don't think they were colorforms. Colorforms don't have wheels. Your playset must have been huge!
Colorforms were in a box about the same size as a Monopoly game. And it was sort of like paper dolls, only with pvc - window cling - type of stuff.
Yep, you and your bro must have been the ONLY people who had that nifty set!

Anonymous said...

I haven't a clue what your talking about the oldest thing i can think of is fraggle rock lol I loved the light brite and strawberry shortcake do you remember the snap band bracelets I thought those were sooo cool! I also loved rainbow brite and had a glo worm i slept with every night.. I love the 80's!!!