 |
| K.bug and Justin taking their first snowboard lesson | The did so awesome! |
 |
| After two years Jedi is finally in love with skiing!!!!!! |
 |
| Goofy B she was trying to go uphill but slid down backwards instead LOL |
 |
| My Dad takin' care of the hungry ones :) |
 |
| Awesome Grandpa |
I have waited years for my Dad to be able to make it down here to ski with our family. I introduced Justin to Downhill skiing 5 years ago and we decided to take this kids out 3 years ago for the first time.
The girls were hooked the first time, it took Jedi until this year to really find his love for it, but boy did he this week! We couldn't keep him off the lift. We were able to take my niece for her first time too she did so well, she was just like Jedi she loved the bunny hill but it will take some time to get used to the big ones.
We sured enjoyed the time with my Dad these are memories I will have forever. I love that I can share a childhood love with our children and spread it throughout the next generations just like my dad has.
No comments:
Post a Comment