"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oh the Places You'll Stand - New Beginnings

We had our New Beginnings Program last night.  It turned out so great!  We as a Young Womens Presidency were just put in two weeks ago and so we were a little stressed!  Thank heavens the wonderful 1st counselor from our previous presidency found this great idea on Hatched.com  It was so much fun and they really loved it.











Each room represented a different Value with a Dr. Seuss associated.

2 comments:

Christy said...

LOVE the theme!!!

Christy said...

Dani, blogger was being glitchy so I have to leave a comment here: Glad to hear Jedi is ok. I've been using essential oils, and maybe lavender could help him relax. Do you want a sample? It put my stressed out son to sleep last night in an amazing way!! My middle son got glasses too. Hey, I miss you. I'd love to get together sometime!!
Love, Christy