Wow it feels like it was just Halloween and here we are just a few short weeks from Christmas.
We have had a ton of things going on and I haven't even stopped to blog about it. But to be fair my preschool blog is suffering too :).
I do want to update on our children so that one day when they are all grown and I am moping around the house I can remember what they did in the short time they were living with us :).
K.bug decided to try out for another accelerated team, she was very excited but in the end we decided this team just wasn't going to work for our family right now. I think she would really enjoy playing with Toxic again so maybe this spring if they have a spot, and life has slowed a bit we can do that. She really loves softball, it makes Justin and I so happy that she has found her sport.
B has decided that she needed a bit of a break from Karate. She really still loves it and has fun with it but she is wanting a little more down time. I can't say that I blame her she was younger than the other two when she decided to start karate. She does very well with it, but we noticed she was getting a bit lazy in class and with practicing so it wasn't a surprise when she asked.
Jedi has earned his second stripe which means his next review will be for his BLUE belt. He is soooooo excited. He is really enjoying all the "Fire" he is learning. In this style White is Earth and Blue is Fire. His personality follows fire quite well so if he can learn to control that little body he should do quite well. Oh and he needs to quit laughing while he is fighting that would help too LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment