"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Our Fun Filled Week

 This is my dad. . . Yep he is a biker . . . yes that made it difficult to date  :)
 This is my boy who is too polite to ask for a ride 6 months ago when he rode it down here from Wyoming. .  . and whose grandpa is amazing and trailered it down just for him this weekend. So he could have his very first ride on a motorcycle and not just any motorcycle they will both tell you. . . A REAL motorcycle a Harley Davidson.  Because I quote Jedi. . . Harley's the best and forget the rest!

Let me tell you some Biker rules that I was taught as a child. . .  you only wave ( a very cool two finger wave) to other Harley riders And ONLY Harley riders.
You never look at anybody while riding you let them look at you!  But when driving by a mirrored building it is totally okay to look at your super cool self.
Now my son for some reason was exempt from only Harley waving and was not informed about not looking at others....Does this mean my Dad is getting soft in his OLD age. . .  Probably. . . But I won't complain because my children adore him even if he is the "most irritating grandpa" B has  :).
off they go

 Mother, Daughter....and Grandma night out with Activity Days.  I was excited the my Mom could join B and I at a mother daughter activity. We decorated cupcakes, played a few games including stackable dress up.  Which B one most scary. . . Gee I wonder why.
 We had tons of fun it is nice to be able to share these moments with my parents who live too far to share with them all of the time.
Yikes!

 Then 3 of my besties and I threw a baby shower for one of our other besties.  She is finally havin' a girl after 3 boys and we were not about to let it go by with out a pink and purple day! 
grrr why do only some of my pics rotate when I say!
 This is our cute food table aren't those cupcakes adorable!
 Above is the Bow Making Station.  That was fun we made kits so it was easy for the craft impaired to make an adorable bow for Bria.

To the left are the way cute party favors, she saved baby food jars, covered them with ribbon, added a paper flower on top with a jewel for the center they were adorable.
 Speaking of craft impaired this gorgeous lady made her first bow and we made sure we had a picture to prove it!  Love ya Val!
 This is my other gorgeous friend who is carryin' that beautiful baby.
 Check out all of that loot!  She is set!
Then there are all of us crazies. Man I love these women!

She definitely has the support she needs  ;)

No comments: