"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Friday, December 7, 2012

Doctors and more Doctors


Well I was going to give you a sneak peek at what we have been doing but until I can get Blogger to let me upload more pics I guess that will have to wait!
Jedi has been experiencing some chest pains for the last little while.
I had a feeling it was anxiousness or panic attacks.  He has always been a little worrier, not about scary things but about following rules and things like that.  This year has not been his best year in school and he has really had a rough go.  So after a chat with the Doc.  we ended up at Primary Childrens for an EKG and chest X-ray. 
He is doing fine no worries, the doctor agrees that it is probably a little anxiety so we are working with him on that and hopefully we can teach him how to breath and realize that everything will work out fine.

B mentioned the other day that she "just hated it when the letters shake around the page and she can't read them!"  Well I said that doesn't happen to me, how long has this been happening and she said a long time.
So back to the phone with the Doc, of course he was unavailable.  I of course thought how smokes is she dyslexic and I had no idea????
But Justin in his wisdom mentioned astigmatism.  Then the next morning my Dad said the same thing.  So instead I called an optometrist.  We were able to get in the next day and found out she is near sighted and has astigmatism.  So on with some very cute and fashionable glasses.  Did I mention she looks absolutely adorable in them!!!!!  But you can't see that because....well blogger said I have reached my limit!

No comments: