"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September Already!

I was downloading pictures from our camera and I realized it was September and I hadn't posted most of our August stuff yet.  I can't believe how busy we have been and how quickly time has gone by.
Justin has started his new-ish position at work he has some of the same work with an added department.  It has made for a super busy month for him, but he has done so well not to bring the stress home with him.  Something I am so grateful for, because I know how hard that is to do.
K.bug has started Fall Ball which has been a bit more low key, so nice because she was nervous about how 7th grade and softball was going to be.
Jedi and B are adjusting to school again. B is super excited to be back and Jedi . . well lets just say he is less than enthused shall we!
So here are some pictures from our last couple weeks of Summer!



Celebrated a birthday

Seen a cool sun


Had a mud fight with the youth

He is always so willing to help a guy out  :)




Went to the Zoo

Wrestled with friends

Worked on some facial hair tape

1 comment:

Teresa said...

That sunset picture is AWESOME! Your Jedi cracks me up! Loved the mud football pictures too, although everyone looks the same and I can't tell who is who!