| 5 years |
| Now.... |
I remember sitting on the couch waiting for Dad to get home thinking to myself my back hurts really bad this must be part of the last week of pregnancy. Then I remember realizing briefly that oh my gosh this little baby girl is coming into this world today. . . I was so excited and so scared to bring you into this world because I didn't know what to expect you were our first baby, I didn't want to make any mistakes.
But the moment you arrived and we finally got to hold you in our arms I knew that things would be just fine.
K.bug you were and are such a beautiful girl, not just on the outside but on the inside also. I remember when you were just old enough to ride your bike you would pick flowers and make sure that you got to deliver them to people that you thought needed them...Almost every time I would get a call from somebody, with a voice filled with tears telling me how much they needed that small flower and hug from you that day.
You have an amazing way of making friends and making people feel loved and welcomed by you. A quality we hope you will never lose.
You have a thirst for learning and always being a better you a quality that so many want and strive for that you come by naturally. Keep looking further and seeking more and you will never disappoint yourself in what you can find and accomplish.
We are so proud to be your parents and couldn't have asked for a better child. We are sad that you are turning 13 but so proud at how much you want to be your best how you strive to keep your commitments you made with us and your Heavenly Father it is so wonderful to know that we can trust you and not fear of your decisions.
Babe we love you more than we could ever express. Keep being who you are!
Love you!
Mom & Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment