"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Our Month In Pictures

This month has been crazy busy...But full of fun.  I haven't had a ton of time to post...and when I have I apparently don't do the "schedule" part of blogger very well these days considering B's Post was just posted and her Bday was Monday. Oh well.  I thought while I had a moment I would let ya look at some pics of what we have been doing.
We won 3rd at a Tournament YAY

Nearly had to swim through another one

Seriously still raining!

Visited Mars and declared it ours

Walked on the Moon

Made a pact not too get eachother too wet on a ride....YEAH right that didn't work

Cut Vinyl for lockers. Yes Jr. High Lockers!!!!!
Had a Father/Son Trip to Lebaron

Family Trip to Lebaron...catching Tadpoles  {oops except they were salamanders instead.}

Uncle Brent taught us to Fly Fish SOOOO fun!

Tried out our new 22 {thanks Grandpa!}

More Softball!!!!

Swim

and Swim

Proving Color doesn't matter!

      
Ran on the Moon.
So yes we had a great month and a half.  So many adventures at so many wonderful places.  I have really enjoyed the time we have had as a family time I know we can never get back.  I hope you have all enjoyed your summer too!

1 comment:

The story of a girl.. said...

What a fun summer you have been having! love all the pictures! =]