"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dear B



B I can't believe it has been 9 years since the day you came into this world...at your own pace of course.  You came in on your own time set your own sense of style from day one.
That crazy hair that just couldn't be tamed. When I could tame it, the amount of time you spent rolling around on your head to make it stand back up again, just set the standard for your childhood.
We sure love that you are not afraid to stand on your own two feet to make your statement and know who you are.  We are so proud of your desire to get to know your Heavenly Father and understand his plan for you on this earth.
We love your laughter {especially cause it is loud like Mom's}.
We love your ability to make others smile.  We love that you are sensitive and caring so much that even a cartoon will make you cry.  I love that you teach us what you learn in church and sharing time.
You are an amazing girl and we love having you in our family.
Happy Birthday Bitty Boop.
Love
Mom & Dad

1 comment:

The story of a girl.. said...

Awww.. so very sweet. She will look back on this in years and cry I am sure! =]