 |
| I swear this is the worlds slowest waterslide. | | | I waited forever for her to come twirling down after she got on! |
 |
| the boys spent most of the time playin basketball |
 |
| Grr thought I rotated this one |
 |
| Aren't they just adorable. |
 |
| B showin off her dolphin swim |
Kbug and her cousin both play on All Star Softball teams this year, but for different cities. Last weekend they were able to play eachother in the same tournament which meant we also had cousins for the youngers to play with :) So I took the non-ball players to the pool next door to cool off while we waited the 4.5 hours until the next game.
It was so much fun to watch them play together and to cool off at the same time.
1 comment:
That looks SO refreshing! Here in Michigan it has been SO hot outside! I have been wanting to hit up a pool so bad! Looks like you all had fun!! =]
Post a Comment