"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Monday, March 26, 2012

Tough Mudder....He he comes!

We have a friend who decided to torture  himself and do the Tough Mudder this year {never heard of it, you should google it}, in turn he asked Justin if he would like to do it.  I really thought he would say no way.  But to my surprise he actually thought it looked fun. {again if you haven't yet google it, or click on Tough Mudder}.
  I think it is insane yet I am so excited for him to do it.  As we were signing him up I noticed it is a fund raiser for Wounded Warriors.  It made it just that much cooler that these guys are doing this. How incredible to go through this 10 mile obstacle course to benefit somebody who was injured while trying to protect us or others.  Great cause right!
If you want to help support him/them in this cause here is a link to donate to the Wounded Warrior Fund.  You do not have to I didn't even realize there was a fund, but it made doing this mean so much more to me than just a challenge of strength.
I hope you all have a great day, and may we all have the courage to try something hard in our lives and know that we can do it!