"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Monday, March 12, 2012

Milkyway?

K.bugs class is studying the phases of the moon, so each  night she has to look at the moon and show what phase it was for the night. Tonight it gave us a rather comical moment that I would like to share.
We had just finished reading our scriptures and praying as a family, K.bug being a good kid remembers her homework and runs in saying hurry quick come see this before it disappears.
Us: See what?
K.bug: The Milkyway!!!!!
Us: are you sure?
K.bug yes hurry
So we all travel out to the front porch to look at the sky.
K.bug see it!
Me: ummm the airplane cloud?
K.bug: no it's the milkyway
Justin: I think it is airplane poop
K.bug: no it isn't it is the Milkyway
Me: Honey I am pretty sure it is just the cloud stuff from the airplanes
K.bug: it is either the Milkyway or the Moon got rolled out because it sure isn't in the sky!
I was laughing so hard she is such a quick witted child I love it.

No comments: