I was never big on Valentines day, I thought it was a stupid Holiday....I find these funny and I could relate to them years ago....
But not anymore, I love it...Not because it is all mushy gushy Hubby Wife stuff. NOT that, that isn't awesome too. But I love that our children love it. Ever since they were small We have done something special for them, a note on the bed a picture on their door a special treat that says we love you!
This year we received a couple special things in return. B made everybody a sweet little valentine that had a heart in it which said I love you.
and Jedi disappeared with a dry erase marker and I found this while brushing my teeth.... Don't make fun of my picture it was through tear filled eyes It ook this pic. It says:
In this world we try to do our best one of the best things we can do is show love and that's what you have given thanks
sincerely Jedi your son.
They both melted my heart, and to top of it off my wonderful hubby surprised me with beautiful tulips on the counter.
Valentines day does not have to be all bad or about romance its just about love.


1 comment:
Ok, I got all choked up, too! =) My daughter left us messages on the mirror, too, (I have a similar picture =) ), and I love to do "Valentiny" things with my family that day, like pink heart shaped pancakes. =)
Post a Comment