Poor K.bug has had a rough week.. A week that all parents hate for their children. A week that Mama Bear comes out to play, and the dam I try to build for my tears just doesn't seem to hold them back.
To start off she loves softball this is her second season, she has tried many things in her short life so far and this is the one thing she loves. She shares this love with one of her cousins which is awesome. Her friend talked her into trying out for an accelerated team and she made it, the coach said she still had some stuff to learn but he thought she could do it.
Then we received the schedule and there was no way we could do it this year....1st disappointment of the week. I cried Justin broke the news she played tough until she hit the bedroom then I went and loved her better while I sobbed with her.
It is hard not to be able to give your children what they want so desperately and especially when they are such good kids like she is.
Now for number 2. She also tried out for the Children's Sociable {a big deal in the town we live in} It's like a big community talent show. 57 groups tried out with only 30 spots. They did not make it :( They worked so hard and were so excited.....then so sad. That is when Mama Bear came out...I thought it silly that all of these dance groups who get to do recitals throughout the year, try out for this talent show.
I know I said Mama Bear came out. They did such a great job and looked so adorable how do you turn them away! yep Mama Bear. Don't worry I put the claws and teeth away and accepted the fact that it was a lesson to learn. I am so proud of her and the way she has just bounced back from her disappointments.
Here are a couple of pics I took at the try outs aren't they just so cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment