"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Memories...of Jedi

Thanks to my dad I was able to reminisce a bit last night.  He was wanting me to find this video that I honestly had forgotten we had.  This is when Jedi was 4 and we were at Disneyland.  We went to the Princess dinner (I know poor kid, but those darn princesses were hard to find). Needless to say Ariel found him irresistible and spent much time adoring him much to his disliking.  She was playing with his Buzz Lightyear which by the way was his favored toy at that time.  He was much dismayed at this and was wishing she would give it back...only when she did it was worse than he thought!  Oh how I loved this moment it will be treasured forever. 
I hope one day we can return to Disneyland while the kids especially B are still young enough to enjoy the magic of it all she was so young when we went.
I hope you all enjoy this memory of our cute Jedi.  Here is yet another one I love.
P.s. Isn't that little k.bug just adorable too! I wish I had more video of that trip!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Those videos are precious!!! I LOVE video. =) I remember your kids little--so cute and always enthusiastic.