A friend sent this link to me and said grab a tissue first. I agree completely. This is a beautiful song for a beautiful love. I hope that we can all learn from his example. When my Mom got sick not once did my Dad think this is too hard time to trade her up. He stood by her side, I love him more for that each day, not because he was so "kind" to do that but because his love never failed her in her biggest moment of need. Love is not conditional, when we say it we better mean it. I had a great example of that in my life and I am grateful to have been able to witness my Dads TRUE love for my Mom.
So now that I am done babbling about it click away and enjoy.
2 comments:
Very touching!
I posted this on facebook a while back. So amazing--I love that there are people like this man and your Dad in the world! And what a beautiful song.
Post a Comment