"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Story of Barbie & the Rockers and Sargent Forge

 Once upon a time this girl who we will call B longed to be a Rock Star.  She loved music dancing and wild clothes.  She just knew it was meant for her.  She wanted to be on the road {as long as Mom and Dad were there too} singing her little heart out.  Wearing her Mismatched clothes in the brightest colors you could find.
 One day after a long grueling photo shoot in somebody's not so clean back patio, she met a fellow "soul sister". . . She couldn't believe her eyes, she too wore outrageous clothes...though in a more matching concept.  She knew they were meant to be on this journey together when she seen her Hot pink netted glove stretchy pants and gold sequin purse!

 After this girl we will call K.bug was done hamming it up for the camera she approached her about starting up a band. . . .K.bug being a Rocker on the outside but in reality loving the flashing lights and style more said sure why not....but listen here I am the boss, so what I say goes.   And you will call me Barbie.......and I will call you Rocker.  B said is that really a name and "Barbie" said, does it matter because I am the boss remember. Besides I am taller with these boots I borrowed from my Mom {with strict instructions not to leave them stinky scuffed or broken :) }
And so their journey began. . . .
 As they walked the short distance to the lawn for yet another photo shoot.  They met this Boy who we will call Jedi.  He looked pretty gruesom in is get up.  Nobody really knew why he was at a photo shoot but decided he looked like he could be a great body guard.
And we all know that every good Rock Star has an equally good Body Guard with blood stains on his face for Scare effect.
 So they approached this Young Man and asked if he would like to be the body guard of the next big thing and the most beautiful Rock Stars he'd ever see?
They knew this Young Man would not be able to resist.  Who could resist such wild clothes and the thought of FAME.
 So this Young man said "Shoot" I guess!  But you have to know that I am a Bang up guy, and I demand to be treated with respect....that means No holding me down to smother me in kisses
No putting make-up on my face when I fall asleep,
I am absolutely not wearing bright crazy girl colors,
and you must call me Sargent Forge {cuz I like Halo}

Barbie and the Rocker looked at each other and agreed they must have all been siblings in a world far from here, because they all agreed that without rules they would torment the heck out of each other!
 So togther they conned the photographer into snapping a few publicity Shots to kick of their Fame.
They thought to themselves when we are famous we will go somewhere with a better background than gas cans and lawnmowers.
 Then Barbie said hey Sargent and Rocker can you do this cool move?  {I am pretty sure I could hear Barbie's Mom say hey no grass stains on my favorite boots!}
Sargent just smiled and thought that is your gig not mind I am busy reloading my awesome BANG gun.

 Besides I have to work on my cool don't mess with my Rock star face and stance.
So the girls moved onto singing and figuring out how to share the microphone when Rocker was way to short.
 Barbie turned to ask Sargent what he thought but he was too busy warding off the gophers bad guys with his evil looks.
 Rocker thought I will show Barbie I will lick the microphone while she is not looking, then we will see who is too short and who is the boss!
Soon they were on tour as Barbie and the Rockers with their trusty Body Guard Sargent Forge.
There will never be a stage too big or a crowd to small for these three to conquer.

 Rocker loved surrounding herself with crazed fans, some even dressing up to try and get back stage.  Like she didn't know Little Red Riding Hood was a fairy tale!
Aren't ghosts suppose to be invisible?
 Never fear Sargent Forge was always looking over his shoulder to make sure danger was far from Barbie and the Rock Stars but close enough for his enjoyment.
Barbie you ask?  Yes she is enjoying the life of a famous Rockstar always posing for a picture signing an autograph and believing in herself.


THE END.......


***NOTE****  Barbie would like to know why I can't make her sound nicer than she really is?  hahahaha