"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."
Friday, October 7, 2011
What do these three things have in common? Besides things I love to do and the fact that that bike is still a dream of one day. . . .
I am doing my first Sprint Triathlon tomorrow and I am thinking that mother nature has a sense of humor!
Yes I do realize I am the idiot that signed up for an outdoor event in October in Utah but still!
I am way excited it is a small event put on by a good friends sister-in-laws (cousins, uncles aunts grandmas...J/k) neighborhood. There will be about 35 of us doing this crazy thing in 45 degree weather. We are swimming inside though yes we are at least that smart.
I have wanted to do something like this for a long time. How did I train you ask??? Not very well I got kinda lazy actually. But I have enough confidence in myself to know that I can do this, I can crawl across that finish line if I have to and I will.
Wish me luck so I don't turn into an icecube!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment