Yes I do know it is only September.....but our Wonderful Friend/neighbor/photographer has done it again.....she has taken some wonderful pictures of our family and it makes me want to go print Christmas cards right now and send them out right now. . . not just because they are beautiful (because Oh my gosh they are) but because she manages to catch our family at their best selves. Our portraits speak McCulley Family. She is amazing. She doesn't realize how amazing she is! Everybody who I show them off too (I know I can't help it I get so darned excited) wants to know if she will do theirs. Oh my can you do Halloween Cards? What about Thanksgiving I can just pick a new pose each month would that seem vain? boastful?
I want to show them off. . . do you know how many pics I have never wanted to show off? LOTS and the last two years (thanks to
Valina!) I want them posted EVERYWHERE!
Okay so because I can't Hold it back a second longer I will give you a sneak peek of why I am so excited!
 |
| Yes the kids are pulling faces just like every time at home when we sneak in a smooch...which is why this is one of my favorites! |
|
|
P.S. don't ya just love my red shoes hahahaha (that was for Justin)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, you are right. Darling picture of a cute family. Yes, I love the shoes.
Post a Comment