"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Gluten Free Expo

A good friend of mine called yesterday to let me know there would be a Gluten Free expo this weekend.  I was so excited.  So even though I wasn't sure if I could walk after the triathalon, I decided to see if Justin would meet me in town so that I could grab B and go. 
Boy was I glad.  Talk about free samples and tons of yummy bakery items.   But what topped the list was Renee's Bread it was soft delicious held together, it was dare I say "real" bread.  I couldn't believe my taste buds and either could B.  She was so excited.  Later she told me "Mom I could have a sandwich on that and it wouldn't fall apart."  It brought tears to my eyes.  I know that is silly to some people.  But when your child suffers from giving up taste for nutrition so many times during her day it meant the world to me. 
So if anybody out there is reading and is Celiac or has a Wheat allergy, this bread is so worth trying.  I can't wait to make her a sandwich and see her enjoy it or take it to school and actually eat it. 
Thank you Renee!

No comments: