"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's moments like these. . .

B enjoying her book
 It is moments like these that I am so grateful to be a SAHM.  It is moments like these that I thank my Heavenly Father for giving us a good job so I can be here for our children. 
It isn't just for free muffins. . . although those were great too :) 
But to be able to see our children's faces light  up as I step into their classroom, to see the excitement of knowing that they have me there. {although K.bug was like can I go hang out with Ty and his mom!  SERIOUSLY}
Today was Mom's and Muffins at school if you haven't figured that out yet.  

Jedi has really started liking to read
You are suppose to sit with your child and read in the lunchroom or their classroom for an hour.  We lasted about 1/2 hour then we were bored.  So we left woohoo an early day to top it all off :)  It was fun I was able to meet a Mom of Jedi's friend that he has been begging me to meet.  It was a great day.
K.bug looking bored and irritated because it was too loud to read

No comments: