"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Friday, July 29, 2011

Part 5 Hawaii

Diamond head is an old volcano we stopped to explore it the last day.  It was pretty neat.  they had a trail to hike but we were all in flip flops  :(

Just Standin' in a volcano....This really is inactive right????
The outlook isn't it pretty!

Boy I thank Heavenly Father for these Four everyday!  I love you!

can you say cheese!  LOL

Around the corner from our hotel was an Aquarium it was so cool!  We spent a couple of hours there and B picked up a new friend like our children always do it was so funny they stuck together the entire time!

New friend, B listening to the aquarium info on phones, K.bug and Jedi Oh wait lets not forget the huge fishies in the back!
Wow this post was a long time coming sorry!  Ahhh and back home we headed sniffle sniffle....no really I'm okay  :)

No comments: