I just had to journal this before I forget.
As I was dropping off carpool to school today, Jedi's friend asked what dance he had to do for their 4th grade program, Jedi answered (I can't remember the name). His friend then asked if he had to dance with a girl, Jedi said yeah but we get to trade off. His friend said well that stinks I feel bad for you, to which Jedi replied no its okay we trade of quick so there isn't time to get cooties! Oh my gosh I laughed all the way home.
So my question to you is. . . exactly how long does it take for one to acquire cooties? The best part was that his friend totally took this in stride like it was a true fact that there is some sort of time frame for cooties to take affect.
Boy do I love our children they are so much fun!
1 comment:
Ten second rule?? ;)
Post a Comment