"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Updatin'
We have had a crazy few months and I haven't updated for real in a while. Let's see well Justin has received his Diploma YAY! He worked so hard and he was inducted into the Delta Mu Delta Chapter here.....I am so excited and proud of him. He has decided not to walk but I did get pics of the Delta Mu Delta ceremony thanks to him Mama (yeah I forgot the camera way to go!)
We have been crafting...sorry about the crooked pic of B. Kbug made the adorable purse she is so great! Then B made the crosstich which she taught herself to do!
K.bug started softball and LOVES it. She went to the batting cages with her team the other day and was hittin' 40mph balls!
We have had some crazy times......
K.bug had a kidney stone....
B we finally found out the cause of her tummy aches for the last 5 years, she has Celiac which means she can't have glueton which means she can't have wheat or malt.
Jedi...well he is just laid back and takin' things easy like always such a fun kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment