Here is how I think it goes:
Twas the night b4 Christmas and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring....I am sure there was a mouse
The stockings were hung
On my awesome Ikea shelf oh how that bill stung!
In hopes that St. Nicholas would soon be there
With Hubby in his sweats and me in my undertheres!
I was sleeping in our nice snug bed
While visions of chocolate danced in my head
When out of the living room Santa he Came
Into my room and left me ashamed!
He stole all my perfect fitting jeans
and left me with little elf pants how mean!
I can barely get them up past my hips
And buttoning them brings naughty words to my lips
I have tried to call him and he will not answer
I am not sure why he is acting so peculiar
But I want my clothes back that fit me so right
On the Eve of Christmas Night!
So here is my warning to all those around
Hide all your clothes where they can't be found
Cause when the Holidays are gone
And there is snow on your lawn
Santa may try to steal your pants too
Cause I don't know what else happened do you?
-me!
Okay so maybe it wasn't Santa Maybe it was the new Hand To Mouth Exercise I have picked up....Nah it was Santa!
Merry Work off the Sweets Month! BAH HUMBUG!
3 comments:
I just worked up a 2-week healthy menu. I have 3 WW cookbooks if you want to borrow them. And the gym is calling loud and clear for our workout tomorrow!
You are so funny!! Santa took my pants too. sigh. Back to working out and now I'm out of Christmas candy.
That is too funny! The darn holidays! I'm right there with ya, except my pants already weren't fitting right!
Post a Comment