"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD"

 Well the two girlies have been sicker than sick this past week.  Which is no fun for any of us.  When they were fevering it was quiet and peaceful just little snorings coughings and regular temperature taking....then they start feeling better and we remember what reality is hahaha.
I just wanted to share a funny story about  B.  She definitely had it the worst, so she is quite congested and sounds adorable. In fact K.bug would love for her to keep her squeeky voice cuz it is so cute.  Anywho....About two days ago she came to me and said everything sounds fast and LOUD...I said okay sweetheart I will try to have a us be quieter why don't you go lay down.   Frequently I heard this throughout the day...I know it is just because her ears are plugged too.
Then everything loud and fast turned into "I hear voices in my head"....Now me being such a "serious" person Yeah RIGHT!  I just giggled to myself and said "what are they saying, sure wish we weren't sick anymore?"...That didn't even get a smile....boom boom CH!  Strike out for the comedian.  So I said once again I am sorry honey there isn't really anything I can do for voices in your head.  What do they sound like? She said" I don't know I can't understand them it is just like pshpshpshpshp".  I mean rude the least voices in our heads can do is speak english right!  Yeah still no laugh or smile.
So this morning I wake up to her face in mine at a bright 2:30 a.m. mom they are talking to me AGAIN! and it is scaring me. . . .I was way too tired to be funny this time so we just snuggled til they stopped "talking" and I put her back in her bed.  Now won't this just not be funny if her illness made  her schizophrenic?  Yeah Yeah that wasn't funny but I have a strange sense of humor.  I know she is fine she just has some fluid in her ears.
I am just hoping those voices take on some english and they say "hey B you should clean your room before mom goes nutty on ya"........

1 comment:

Krista said...

I need to "lighten up"! Thanks for your example. Next time I hear voices I'm going to call ya! LOL!