"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Monday, November 22, 2010

You Rock My World

For 13 years I have spent each day thanking God that he blessed me with this amazing man.  You know when you are a little girl and you are planning out your life you just hope you can have one of those guys like on t.v. that will do anything for you, that shows his love for you and shares the same dreams.....guess what I was lucky enough to find me one of those.  

Justin really is my rock, he brings me back to normality when I am on edge, he makes me laugh, he does these sweet little things each day to tell me that I am the woman he loves no other.  He is considerate of  my feelings and he is very romantic, which I love!
This man who I get to call my husband is generous thoughtful loving incredible and sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve a man this good.  But I am grateful I do not take for granted one minute what a great man he is.  I know he is one of a few in this world, I know he will help me raise our children to be good people.  I know that he loves our children with his whole heart.  I know that he will stand beside me behind me and hold me when it is needed.  He supports me in my adventures...and there have been many.  He forgives me of my weaknesses and laughs at my silliness.  He wipes my tears when I am sad and holds my hand to calm me when I am angry.  He is my rock he is the love of my life.  If ever this man shall be ripped from my arms no other will ever be able to fill his shoes....So that is why I pray each and every day for his safety, why I remind him and God how much he means to me because without him life wouldn't be the same.  
I will take each second that we get with each other and cherish it.  Babe I love you more today than I did that day we said I do 13 years ago.  Thank you for loving me back.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Congrats on your 13th anniversary! What a wonderful family!