"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Saturday, November 27, 2010

LOOOOOVE Black friday!!!

I am not a shopper never really have been.  But I soooo look forward to Black Friday shopping.  Why black friday of all the times to shop for a shop hater?
There are a few reasons why....1)I remember my Mom loving to go with her Mom and Sis, I always thought that was such a great way to spend time together.  2) because although I don't like shopping I love getting great deals! 3) I have so enjoyed my time with my Mom-in-Law and Sis-in-Law we have a ton of fun together.
So that being said I was super excited and I actually had stuff I HAD to have like......(yeah right K.bug like I was really going to say!)  Anyway I got a ton of great deals polished off my Christmas list and enjoyed 9 full hours of shopping and laughing with my FAM, doesn't get any better than that!
Some funny experiences we had....Mom threatened to punch a lady's lights out because she wouldn't quit pushing her, we hadn't even shopped for 20 minutes yet  hahahaha love it.
My favorite thing to do is scare mom!  Rude I know but it gets the Job done she always thinks that Meg and I are going to get her beat up when we run into the store. We really have so many great laughs.   I had a blast.
So in wrapping things up.....Yeah I am hysterical.
I came home wrapped napped and made some nice warm chili to celebrate Christmas shopping being over!  YAY us.  We get to relax for the Holiday!

2 comments:

Valina said...

I am impressed! Now you can come on over and take care of my shopping and wrapping, but save the napping for me!

spice2116 said...

we got the kids all shopped for too it was such a relief!!

i wasnt going to do black friday because we had to drive about an hour and a half into town but i woke up at 4:30am and did, man i am crazy