"God bless me the patience to deal with my blessings......"
"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."
Sunday, November 21, 2010
First Grantsville Snowman
Here I thought we lived in this hidden Tropical Island.....but nope we actually got a decent amount of snow today. The kids were ecstatic, they couldn't wait to get geared up and go outside. Here are the results of their fun......
Kays played outside for a solid 4 hours after church! Thanks for the break, drying his jacket, and giving him a pop tart! I hope we get a few more storms like this one! Then we'll have to go sledding at England Acres park in Tooele!
3 comments:
Kays played outside for a solid 4 hours after church! Thanks for the break, drying his jacket, and giving him a pop tart! I hope we get a few more storms like this one! Then we'll have to go sledding at England Acres park in Tooele!
that was so super cute to watch. i do miss the snow but dont miss driving in it lol
So cute!!
Post a Comment