"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kiss the Frog Tea Party

She is turning 7!  What....When.....How???? and Thank Heavens all at the same time!  I love this girl she is spunky wild, thoughtful, crazy, unruly, RANDoM, and beautiful.  She has grown up so much this year.  I can't believe it.
I kinda miss my little mutt. (that one is for Tam  hee hee).  I do miss her bein' my buddy, she is so funny.  This girl can laugh at just about anything and she like me doesn't hold back on a laugh it is a full body full volume experience.
Some of her Faves right now...

  • FRIENDS FRIENDS AND FRIENDS
  • Snuggling
  • Playin video games with her bro
  • Cadoo
  • Playin Barbies
  • Drawing, reading
our Faves.....
  • Her randomness, she can at anytime point out objects you normally wouldn't see...like a heart shape in the sidewalk
  • Her unconditional love for everybody
  • The way she speaks her mind
  • Her spunky clothes that shouts her personality!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy birthday Tornado!! Hope you had a super fun day (looks like you did)

Dani- did you make those scrumptious looking cupcakes? Yum! And they're gorgeous!

Unknown said...

yes they are so easy!

Christy said...

I have loved catching up on your blog and love the party ideas! Such cute kids and cute new pics of them!