It is a little delayed but all of my posts are these days.
As I have said in the past Tornado is a bit clumsy
Once again she proved it while our friends were in
town.
Here are the pics from her cartwheel into the milk can.
The funny parts of this...I know what funny part?
1. She kept telling the ER doc I really do like staples
much better do you think we can do those instead.
2. Her grandma the one she acts and looks like. Was running
home around the same age and guess what?....YEP
she tripped into their milk can and cut her eyebrow too!
3. Mom cried during the numbing (that was the worst part)
While dad was the rock!
Dad sat and tried not to pass out during the stitching while
I watched thinkin that is so stinkin' cool!
4. She remembers all the details to how to take care including
needing sunscreen and was yelling inside for me to come "DAB"
sunscreen on her from inside while I was mowing....OR she was not
going to go outside!

4 comments:
ouch! My Xar has a scar that will match that one with time... how is it healing?
How does she manage to look so dang cute even when injured?
Looks painful. Thankfully it appears she's on the mend
Leave it to you to find the fun in any situation!! =) Hope it's ok now.
Post a Comment