"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lebaron


Sorry it has been so long since I've posted here are some pics from our camping trip.   We love this place.  It is heaven on earth.  There is nothing better than getting the whole family away from all the hustle and bustle.  We slept in, played in the dirt, went fishin, took a small 4 wheeler ride.  I actually tried out one of the Razors and found out I really liked it (as long as I am driving!).   Most of the cousins were up there too (missed you Sadie and Lex) which made it even more fun for the kidos.  What a great time.  Can't wait to go back again.

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Lucky you! Looks like a beautiful place to spend time with the ones you love most!

COOLWHIP said...

Where is that?
WV phydriti (fIdreetee)-a plant native to Greenland, with poisonous berries.

Christy said...

Fun!! I love your blog--you are so funny. Good catching up with you guys. =)

Unknown said...

It is in beaver its called Lebaron Justin's family owns property there but they also have public campgrounds too.

WV: Flumer: When ya get the flu in the summer!

Shannon said...

Beaver, huh? I was asking the same question... looks BEAUTIFUL! We'll have to look into it! :)