My sexy Man! He is so great and yes I know I have said this numerous times but really he is so wonderful.
Aside from helping my friend make it here with her family as a surprise for me, and treating me like a princess and making me laugh each and every day, and. . . oh well that is TMI hee hee.
The man is so amazing!
For my Bday we were camping and he informed me that I would get my present the following weekend. Those of you who know me, know that presents aren't my thing I don't need them and don't know how to react when getting them.
I usually get a gift card because well I don't ask for anything so he gets me that and generally I spend it on the kids or a couple of T-shirts because that is practical.
Well not this year he said.
Saturday he told me he had plans for me but I had to drive. I said where are we headed he said wherever you take us...?????
He then informed me we would go to every store in the Valley if we had to, to find me a "nice" dress. This may sound silly to some of you, but it melted my heart.
So off we went. As a side note I HATE shopping and even more so for myself.
We started at Kohls after about five minutes I was done there. That was easy they had nothing. I was ready to go home no problem. He said ummm NO where to next. So I figured if I was going to get this done without torturing either of us too much we better go to Dress Barn.
He picked out two dresses right off that I was like uh I don't know but grabbed em anyway he liked them so I thought worth a try right. Now I only like to have to make one trip to the dressing room. So I grabbed 5 others and went in. I kept apologizing for taking so long and he finally said we have only been here for 30 minutes!
So the two dresses he picked. MY FAVORITE DRESSES I HAVE EVER TRIED ON. They were so cute. So I asked which one and he grabbed and said both! Then I walked away because I couldn't handle a) the emotion all of this brought on b) the total of 2 dresses for ME!
He is amazing this meant so much to me it was my favorite present ( 2nd fave the time he bought me a plane ticked to MN) I have ever received for my b-day because it took so much thought. I love you babe. Pics to come soon!
3 comments:
So, yeah, pictures.
I'm the same way, I hate shopping, and I loathe shopping for myself.
I haven't bought myself anything in years. Well, I did find a denim skirt at DI about 2 years ago. And, my birthday money bought my kids a pool for the summer.
LOL yep that is exactly how I am. But I find happiness in it so its fine for me!
Fun! You gorgeous thing, you!!
Post a Comment