Limited time only (oops you missed it!) I had our children help me stuff our eggrolls and roll them while I made the sweet and sour chicken and rice. They are so cute and helpful. As the girls were rolling and Jedi was filling they decided they would make a restaurant out of it.
They came up with a name set the table complete with rolled silverware.
Dinner was delicious and served only in the best for this restaurant.....Yeah that is glad ware LOL. Hey when your done ya put a lid on and put it in the fridge! I'm a thinker ya see.
They even came up with a dinner show..Which of course was adorable and I will figure out how to add it with this new Blogger????!
I love how creative our children are, they make us laugh all of the time. I especially like it when they cook and then they don't complain about dinner and they have seconds even....Yep that is the life.
1 comment:
Love it! What a cute idea!
Post a Comment