"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Advertising!!

I normally don't do this on my blog.....but there are exceptions like this one.  My brother (who is totally awesome) has decided to start his own business and it is such an awesome idea I need to share his link and info.

He is a mechanic in fact he fixes my van on a regular basis(yes I am to cheap to buy a new one).  He does a great job and charges a fraction of the cost that a shop does.....The very best part????  He comes to you...no more lookin for a ride home or takin a day off work.  He will  even come to your work place.  So here is is link on Facebook
On the discussion tab there are a few reviews, check it out.  I have business cards if anybody would like them.

Please help me pass the word along for him.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I'll keep him in mind! Hopefully I don't NEED him...who wants to have their car fixed? But that sounds wonderful! My husband hates working on the cars!!!

p.s.
I took a peak at your preschool blog. Adorable. I love your Tuesday Teaching Tips. You are so cute!

Evette Mendisabal said...

What a fantastic idea. Your brother could be on to something GREAT here!

I found your blog through Shannon and then realised you follow mine. I'm glad I started looking around.

Unknown said...

Evette Yes I do follow you LOL You have beautiful Pics and I am facinated by photograph talent one I would like to improve for myself.