Jedi and I had so much fun at Cub Country, well probably he more than I. There is just somethin' so fun about watchin your children have fun with friends and learn knew things. I was so grateful to be able to go both days. More the first than the second, only because I froze to death the second day...BBBBRRRRRR!
He was able to shoot a BB gun, launch a paper rocket, Archery, leather working, obstacle courses, knot tying and so much more. The boy in our den are just the cutest kids they all have wonderful manners and looked out for each other. We only have three so they made sure that they took turns being partners. I was lucky enough to hang out with both of their Mom's while I was there too. They are such awesome ladies there is a reason their children are so great!
Truly was a great experience and I hope I can go next year. Here are some pics...these are for the second day I get the Mommy award for forgetting my camera the first day. Thank Heavens my friend brought hers and she is a much better photographer!
First pic is the leaders doin the hand thing and the leg thing, then they did the "lip thing" most scouts were closin their eyes in disgust! So funny!
Pic 3 is the boys launchin their rocket and watchin it come back down
This hat was for a skit he was the lil' Sister. He hit the target!!!!!
1 comment:
I'll have to get you some pictures from the first day! Thanks so much for going with the boys both days, you are awesome and I am so glad I get to work with you!
Post a Comment