"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Man of My Dreams

Happy Birthday Babe.  You make me the happiest woman around.  I hope you have a fantastic day.

I just want to tell you some of my favorite things about him. . . . 

He has a great sense of humor which comes in handy when mine runs out (like today after church)
He makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet even when I haven't showered have been cleaning for 3 hours straight and I am covered in dirt from planting.
He forgives me after I cut through the electrical for our sprinkler system when  it took him hours to run it!
He has ALWAYS been a hands on Daddy which makes him soooo SEXY.
He laughs with me
Holds me when I cry
Leaves me love notes on the bathroom mirror
Encourages me when I think I have nothing left.
Works full time, goes to school and still makes time for mine and the children's daily stories.

We celebrated yesterday with some friends and family it was such a beautiful night until the mosquitoes attacked then we headed in and played a little Rockband.

I hope you enjoy your gift.  Because you deserve so much more.

No comments: