I am so tired of this economy ruining peoples hopes and dreams. Yes they can get them again...but really when will it get better.
I have shared how much we really like our Tenants in our rental house. Their goal was to buy the house next spring and unfortunately the economy has rocked their world too and now they will be unable to. The worst part is that they are going to have to move! We can get other renters but we really loved this family. They were always trust worthy and take good care of the home. When we first met them we just felt like they were suppose to be there.
I know we are all given things to make us stronger and better our lives. But I am SAD! I hope all works out for them and this move will be an incredible experience for them. So if you are reading Good Luck!
So a big fat GRRRRR to this stupid economy Hurry up and get better!
1 comment:
AMEN!
Post a Comment