So we jumped the gun a bit and took the kids and the neighbor kids out back and had a marshmellow roast Saturday night. It was so nice to sit out and relax. We had a lot of fun and the kids were so excited to have their friends over.
It started out with just K.bugs friend coming over, but Jedi soon let me know that he "sure would feel alot better about it if his friend could come over also" So we had the triplets come from across the street so all three had friends to roast marshmellows with. I can't wait for spring and summer.
The smell of the fire got me so ready to camp and we still have quite a while to wait. I do have pics but I can't seem to post them today I will update soon.
2 comments:
Love it!
I don't have the bug yet. I'm still waiting to use our sleds that we got for Christmas. We've used them exactly ONCE this year. And if it's going to be cold, I just want some white stuff on the ground!
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO have THAT bug... it seems to be all that I can think about these days! Roasting marshmallows in the back yard is a FAB idea.. you just may see a post soon about that... we definitely need to try it!
Post a Comment