Wow it has been a crazy stressful month...But it is over, for the most part. Justin's Mom and I have started a business together and we have recently been given the opportunity to expand our adventure to opening a "bead corner" at a local store (Radio Shack yeah I know not typical). We were excited for the opportunity there just isn't a great selection of stores in Tooele let alone bead stores. So now they have a little more opportunity if we can get the word out.
I am just so excited to have my time, sanity and LIVING ROOM back! It was such an awesome burden lifted off of our shoulders. YAY Us.
Now back to my children, my hubby and of course makin' some way cute Jewelery.
3 comments:
Oh how fun!!! So are you still gearing up for Preschool in the fall? You are gonna be busy!! But how cool! Congrats!
WV: Skinater= when you run away super-fast... NAKED!
that is so awesome the bead business is really flying for you.
Next time we're in Tooele.. we'll stop by radio shack!
Post a Comment