Have I ever said how much I love this time of year from October to February is my Favorite time of year. NOT my favorite weather, but all my favorite Holidays are this time of year. I love Halloween I get to be somebody else for a day. Thanksgiving is always a fun Holiday we get to spend time with our families. I love the feelings that Christmas brings. I love to celebrate the birth of our Savior I love that it gives me even more opportunity to serve others around us. I love New Years it always feels like a new start (for about 2 days LOL). Yes I love this time of year.
What do you love most about this time of year?
1 comment:
I'm with you! I love from October to about Feb 15th.
I love autumn. I love Halloween. I love covering up more of my body with cute sweaters and jackets and it's even better when paired with your favorite jeans!!
I love Thanksgiving! I love to reflect the things for which I am thankful!
I love the fun Christmas traditions and celebrating the birth of Christ.
I LOVE the snow...when it's not on the roads!
I agree that new Years is great for about 2 days. I usually don't make resolutions...last year was the first time in a long time, and I didn't do what I planned.
And valentines day is just fun! Especially when the lights go out! hehehe
Post a Comment