"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Primary Program

Today was our Primary Program.  We have been to our ward about 4 times now and I have yet to feel the spirit so strong (mainly I think because I get nervous around new people and I have been stressed).  But not today.  There were so many times I was near tears listening to the children bare their testimonies and their little talks.  The Presidency did a wonderful job they had the children build a Temple with white boxes that had the theme of what each set of children were speaking on it was really neat.  Jedi and Tornado were so excited and practiced their talks so they knew them well.  Jedi had his memorized and did such a great job it had a touch of the old Nike comercials ya know the Just do it! His was more geared toward baptism and follwoing Christs example in getting baptised it was way cute. 
Tornado read her whole talk by herself; hers was on how she knew we were created in Gods own Image.  It took us a while to get her to say Sacred Grove instead of Sacred Garden but she did it. 
K.bug was soooooooooo nervous she spit hers out in I swear 5 seconds turned around and walked to her seat.  She has gotten a little more shy in front of people these days.  But what she said was great (yes it was about moms and how great we are). 
I was so proud of them up there singing and knowing that they understood how much Heavenly Father loves them.  I am so grateful for our family.

In closing.....Today is Justin and I's 12 anniversary and ummmm we FORGOT!  Yes Both of US.  Niether of us bought cards or anything. In fact it was sweet little K.bug that as soon as she got up wished us a Happy Anniversary (we had been up for over an hour).  GO US!

3 comments:

Bella View Photography said...

Lol jason and i dont have an anniversary but we still have no idea the day we met either. haha sometime 8 years ago. Anyways yes i though about photography, and even took 2 years of photography school. i love taking pictures. But i wouldnt even know where to start. And you are much to kind miss dani. I Couldnt be a model. haha not that it wouldnt be a amazing. But ya. Looks like you guys are enjoying your new home. Thats awesome. And as far as the craft sale its ok. I have been a little busy and havent made many bows lately. But i am statring back up. Let me know how it turns out : ) Have a great thanksgiving!!!

Sonja said...

too funny. Happy Anaversary.

I love the primary programs. There is just something special when the children are the focus.

Brandi said...

I'm so glad the kids did well in the primary program. That's such a fun thing to watch! Supe will NOT. I repeat, will not do the primary program. She absolutely hates getting up there. She's much too shy.