"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catchin' Up

Well I have been very neglectant (is that a word or at least how you spell it ) of my blog.  I just haven't been snappin photos like I used to and don't feel like I have a ton to say. 
We love our new home and really like our neighbors.  It has been a good move.  Jedi is finally where he needs to be in all of his subjects...Yes that includes reading.  I can't beleive the difference in him this year.  He doesn't just like school he LOVES it.  He had a tummy ache and was crying because he didn't want to miss school.  Yeah I checked his temp. He got 2 B+ and the rest A's on his report card.
K.bug also loves school.  Her class is a little wild which leads to a bit of drama after school where we have to hear all the negative so we have started a new plan kinda like for every coke you drink you have to have 2 glasses of water.  For every negative I need to positives.  It seems to work out.  She of course got straight A's on her report card she is such a perfectionist when it comes to things.  She has become quite quick witted.  Keeps us on our toes and laughing quite a bit.
Tornado....ummm the same stuborn mouthy and hilarious.  She is such a funny girl.  She loves school she is doing so well.  She takes after her mother and forgets at least one thing in school each day wether it be a lunch box or jacket we have officially lost two jackets in the 3 months school has been in session.
Justin's school is going well 1 more year and he is done.  Then we will have a huge party it has been very stressful for him and he has done amazing.
I have started a new business with my mom in law that is proving to be busy this holiday season but lots of fun. 

No comments: