"God bless me the patience to deal with my blessings......"
Interesting, maybe a gorilla, I'll have to think about it.
I agree...I love to find faces in the clouds too...gives me time to dream!
Yup ... when I tilt my head to the right, I see your gorilla ;--)Hugs and blessings,
Yep! A gorilla head works for me! A fun shadow shot I'm a cloud watcher too :)
I love cloud watching!I think it could pass for a gorilla, but I also think it looks like Count Dracula raising his cape! I vant to-suck your-blood!
Brandi you crack me up! I love it. BTW when are you going to update your stinkin' blog!!!!
hey... I'm a cloud-watcher too! :)
Hmmm... very intriguing huh? Seems a reign to me. I meant tiara, §;-)Silly me...I like it. ENjoy!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Interesting, maybe a gorilla, I'll have to think about it.
I agree...I love to find faces in the clouds too...gives me time to dream!
Yup ... when I tilt my head to the right, I see your gorilla ;--)
Hugs and blessings,
Yep! A gorilla head works for me! A fun shadow shot I'm a cloud watcher too :)
I love cloud watching!
I think it could pass for a gorilla, but I also think it looks like Count Dracula raising his cape! I vant to-suck your-blood!
Brandi you crack me up! I love it. BTW when are you going to update your stinkin' blog!!!!
hey... I'm a cloud-watcher too! :)
Hmmm... very intriguing huh? Seems a reign to me. I meant tiara, §;-)
Silly me...
I like it. ENjoy!
Post a Comment