"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Monday, August 17, 2009

Proud Mommy Monday...

Each year K.bug starts to have a stomach ache she cries each night before she goes to bed and is just a beast over all. Each year I get frustrated angry and am just plain confused.

NOT this year. I have finally in my thick skull figured it out. She is anxious about school. This year started two weeks ago. But she is going to a new school altogether and that is even scarier for her.
So I have planned us a mommy daughter day to hopefully smooth over the transition and have a chit chat without sibling interruptions.
I am so proud of myself for finally catching on before it passes and takin the opportunity to build her self confidence and really just enjoy this moment with my tenderhearted girl.
She is so amazing she just needs to hear it more.
Do you have a proud mommy Monday please share and join us. http://espinozalove.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Anxiety does present itself in so many REAL-life ways! I'm glad you figured out that she is having anxiety and can work toward making a more smooth transition! Good luck! When does she start school???

Jenny said...

That is a great proud mommy moment! Way to go!

Brandi said...

You Rock! Way to go for figuring out what really makes her sick! I know exactly what you are talking about when it comes to going to the new school. I'm freaking out over it right now. Loo goes through phases. Super on the other hand, seems to be taking it all in stride.

Brandi said...

I read your post that mentioned you started a blog about things that come out of your mouth. I have wanted to do a naughty blog for forever, and so, I finally did! You inspired me to do it!! Thanks

Anyway, here is a link if you want to visit. http://dirtiestlittlesecrets.blogspot.com/