"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Friday, August 14, 2009

Blood runs too deep sometimes.....

Just wanted to update you on K.bug she is becomin such a funny SARCASTIC girl. I think she takes a little too much after my dad though. He has this really bad habit of starting a conversation in his head and then he starts mid-way vocally. Then expects you to understand what he is talking about.
K.bug has picked up this trait somehow, really my parents live in a different state they don't get to spend that much time together how did she pick this up! It ends up quite frustrating for the both of us until I just laugh.
She has also found a love for biking. My dad and I used to go quite a bit growing up I loved it. I have wanted a biking partner for a long time and so I convinced her to want a mountain bike. The best $20 bucks I have spent in a long time. We got it used to see if she would like it. We have taked hour to hour and half rides each night with eachother. She kicks butt! I am so proud of her and so excited to have something the two of us share together.

P.S. I started a new blog it is www.thatreallyjusthappenedidntit.blogspot.com It is purely for laughter but you need to read at your own risk, cuz it may not always be rated G. I probably won't post a ton....although knowing my life I probably will weekly.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I couldn't find your new blog. :(

Cute story! I'm glad that K. Bug is liking bike riding! Such a fun activity and good exercise too!!