
Happy Birthday Tornado. I can't beleive you are already 6 wow how time flies when your tryin' to keep up with energetic kids huh?!
Some of our favorite things about Tornado are:
The way she always has some sort of song in her head and dances to it. She started dancin' as soon as she could sit up (no joke). She would sway back and forth in her highchair and shimmey her shoulders it was so cute.
She is fistey but loving. She loves her hugs and kisses (on her time only). She loves her brother and sister, but her best friend is her bro.
She is EXTREMELY accident prone by the age of 3 she had fallen off of a 6 ft climbing wall and landed her a cool ambulance ride, and nearly drown in a swimming pool trying to take off her floaties exactly 4 weeks later, so I try to keep her away from cars as much as possible I figure that is one of the few major things that can still go wrong for her!
She loves to learn when she was three she told us she could read. She would listen and try to memorize the book so she could "read" it to herself at night.
Her favorite color is whatever color somebody elses is right now. So it is usually blue or green to match her brother or sister.
She LOVES Mama Mia that is her favorite music right now and it blares out of the bedroom the majority of the day.
4 comments:
happy bday! LOVE that nick name - Tornado! :) It is a nick name right??? She sounds like a joy to have around!
Happy birthday Tornato! Whenever I see your cute smily face, I just want to give you a big hug! Happy birthday Sweetie!! Hope you have a great day!!!
p.s. I recognize that middle picture...so cute! I seem to remember it was her class that was so excited for the "crick crack what will it be" book because they could all "read" it. :)
Yes she loved that book!
what a cutie!! miss all her sillyness. funny that she loves mama mia madelyn is that way too loves any movie that has music
Post a Comment